Great Pics as always Kayla! I love 3, 4 and 9 & 10!!!!
Kayla you are doing an awesome with the photography! And I'm glad you're remembering the positive moments during the trip.
AWESOME pics!!! Glad you got them in before the trip tooka turn for the worse ;)
fun pics Kayla. I love that shadow one with the colored in heart...cool effect.
Girl, your photos are ROCKIN'! Seriously great stuff. And, I love the cheesy one! Now, I have to find someone around here with skills that can take one of me and my sweetie. Thanks for the inspiration. -Jen
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great Pics as always Kayla! I love 3, 4 and 9 & 10!!!!
Kayla you are doing an awesome with the photography! And I'm glad you're remembering the positive moments during the trip.
AWESOME pics!!! Glad you got them in before the trip tooka turn for the worse ;)
fun pics Kayla. I love that shadow one with the colored in heart...cool effect.
Girl, your photos are ROCKIN'! Seriously great stuff. And, I love the cheesy one! Now, I have to find someone around here with skills that can take one of me and my sweetie. Thanks for the inspiration. -Jen
Post a Comment