Mmmm...bananas and cereal! This little cutie is here and I get to spend the whole day with her. :-) She gets to watch me clean the house and organize my scrap room! Lucky her! LOL!
And here are some other recent photos. It's been awhile since I've had a good photo post!
Our faux Christmas Eve...the only day that worked out was the Saturday before Christmas. I was pretty bummed that it wasn't on our traditional Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house! Had to have it in Milwaukee at my aunts house, so the Christmas spirit was truely altered this year...next year hopefully we can get Christmas Eve back to normal! ;-) That's my brother Patrick, his fiancee Shannon, me, and my mom.

All the ladies in our family...We all have White Chocolate Peppermint Martinis in hand... just missing my cousin's wife...in the front is my cousin's gf, my cousin's fiancee (wedding this summer), my aunt...and in the back my mom, Shannon, me, and my Grandma.

A sweet shot of my pooch in front our tree :-)

And some pics from last night...three drinks in I decided it would be fun to take a picture with the lovely Nutcracker. LOL.

And here I will conclude with a photo of the picture of Jaelynn that was included with my friend's Christmas card this year! So cute!!

All the ladies in our family...We all have White Chocolate Peppermint Martinis in hand... just missing my cousin's wife...in the front is my cousin's gf, my cousin's fiancee (wedding this summer), my aunt...and in the back my mom, Shannon, me, and my Grandma.

A sweet shot of my pooch in front our tree :-)

And some pics from last night...three drinks in I decided it would be fun to take a picture with the lovely Nutcracker. LOL.


And here I will conclude with a photo of the picture of Jaelynn that was included with my friend's Christmas card this year! So cute!!
3 comments:
About time you updated :-)
Great photos, hope you had a good christmas and got lots of goodies.
that dog pic is adorable
Looks like a FUN night!! Love the ornament earrings!
Post a Comment