{ Another }
I've been wanting to frame a photo of Michele and I for awhile now, but never got around to it. I had this extra pic laying around, and was ina scrappy mood, so I decided to make this cute mini-layout instead to set somewhere instead of framing the photo. I think it turned out super cute! It's about 6 inches x 6 inches. And the wavy-ness of it is symbolic -- we took this pic standing in the Pacific Ocean! You can't really tell, but all those orange dots are jewels -- its so pretty and sparkley IRL!
3 comments:
oh girl that is so gorgeous, i love that photo, might have to do the same when ur photos arrive :)
That layout turned out just darling. I'll have to lift this one of yours!! I love it!
Oooo..that's cute! Great idea, Kayla :)
Post a Comment