Two 'lasts' today-
Last day of school for the semester.
Last day of YMCA job EVER.
I wish I could post photos of my kids at work, but sorry, I think that would be crossing the line of confidentiality. I worked there for about 2.5 years, and wow, has that time ever flown by! I hated the job at first, mostly because of the 4 year old tyrants that went there at the time, and some super gossippy teachers, but they are all gone now, so the past year has been awesome. I loved going to work -- I worked in the "Wobbler Room" -- which is ages 6 months to about 1.25 years. Will miss those babies!!
I'm not working there anymore because I am moving home for the summer and working at a daycare there, and then in the fall when I return to school, I will be taking 18 credits in 8 WEEKS! Then the second half of the semester I will be in an Elementary school Monday-Friday from 8 am -4 pm. So no room for a job with that schedule!
Then in the spring semester....drum roll please.....I will be student teaching .... and now an even bigger drum roll... I will graduate college after 5 years next May! One year to go, baby! For the spring, I will be student teaching half the time in a 1-5 elementary classroom (not sure which grade yet) and the other half I will be teaching health education in a middle school.
So, 2 lasts today, but lots of things to look forward in the months to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment