Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Wedding Dress

Sorry for the bad image quality - but here it is!
It's strapless, the strings on there are just the hanger holders.
And obviously, its not blue at the bottom, thats just the shadow, lol.

I dont know if you can tell, but on, it has the same rouched/gathered look to it.

Simple, elegant.

Oh, and bonus - it fits *perfectly* - not one teeny tiny alteration has to be made!


Added for Jen to see....






4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Beautiful! And how exciting!

Anonymous said...

You picked the right words ,, simple and elegant! Very pretty!!

Christy said...

It's beautiful!! You are going to be a fabulous bride!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...you're getting married? Where have I been. CONGRATS!!! Now I need to go back and read through your blog.
And, um, we're dress twins...seriously. I'll be wearing the SAME dress on my wedding day in less than four months! Isn't it fabulous in it's simplicity?