Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tribute to Sweet Lola


Lola passed away yesterday.
She lived with my mom and I when she was a puppy because my brother and his wife were unable to keep her in their apartment because she whined when they went to work. So when she was 9 months old, they finally got her back in September.
This weekend they were both out of state (on separate trips) and Lola was hit by a car at the place she was being watched.
My heart breaks for my brother and his wife -
to be gone on vacation and something like this happens.
Here is a little photo tribute to Lola Beans:












4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Sad, sad, sad :(
I have been there and know how devastating it can be.
Thought for your brother and his wife for losing their precious Lola.

Anonymous said...

OMG ,, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news!!!! Thoughts going out to everyone for the loss of the little pup!! What a great tribute that you did!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is painful. You all have my sympathy.

Anonymous said...

that's so sad, i'm sorry sweetie... she was a gorgeous gal. your tribute was wonderful and i absolutely love the shot of her in her rain coat!