My birthday is a really big deal to me! :-)
Celebrated my birthday this year by getting an assortment of handmade kids birthday cards at school - some of them were SO funny, I should make a whole post just of those. Entertainment! The kids and my cooperating teacher also got me flowers + made me a vase with hand painted turtles and all the kids names on it - she has a turtle classroom! Very cute! Can't wait til I have my own classroom to put it in! :-)
Then came the birthday dinners. Thursday, my actual birthday, my grandma took my mom and us to my favorite Mexican place and enjoyed dinner + margaritas - YUM! Then came back for cake + presents, of course!
Finally, my birthday celebration ended Friday night and Chris' just began! (Our b-days are 8 days apart). My mom and her husband took us to a really DELISH supper club, where I induldged in even more fruity icy drinks. ;-)
Next time this birthday thing comes around, I will have been married for almost a year! Such a strange concept!
On that note....
91 Days to Go!

1 comment:
You need a countdown ticker on your bloggity blog for how many days until the wedding!! I know I said Happy Birthday on Facebook, but I'll say it again ,, but belated style...happy birthday!
Post a Comment