




.jpg)

















And now onto the questions!
2009 ---> 2010
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Got married, graduated college, first real teaching job, booked myself solid for weddings for the next year
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't really make them. It's usually too much pressure to keep up with them, and then I don't succeed. So, for 2010, I'm not making any resolutions. However, I will be making a goal to start exercising regularly again and becoming more disciplined with what I eat.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nobody close to me. But, I can't wait to answer this one next year! I know lots of people who are expecting!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully no.
5. What countries and states did you visit?
Countries: Mexico, baby.
States: Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Massachusetts
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Relaxation.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 18 - I became Mrs. Filip
September 28 - Starting date for my first teaching job
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating college, Operating a pretty successful business, Becoming a "real" teacher
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not taking enough time to document our new life together.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Thankfully no.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Canon Mark II 5D
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I'm not naming names. But this person is a crazy person, if that gives you a clue.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Business, Wedding, Honeymoon, Groceries!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting married! :-)
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Black Eyed Peas, "Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter
c) richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Vacationed
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying, playing into drama, spending money
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At various family member's homes....and this year, for the first time, I hosted a little celebration at my house!
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I fell more in love with my husband.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Property Virgins ... go Sandra Rinomato!
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No.
24. What was the best book you read?
Wow, I haven't had much time to read, well, adult books anyway. (I read a LOT of children's books at work!) I read the Twilight books at the beginning of 2009, so I'd say those. I need to read more!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hmm...I like a lot of songs, but I never know who they are by. There was no "musical revelation" this year ... but I do continue to love my T. Swift!
26. What did you want and get?
A new camera.
27. What did you want and not get?
A house.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Some movies I watched and liked, although not all came out in 09 ... District 9, The Blind Side, Gran Torino
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went for dinner with Chris, my mom, and grandma. I turned 23.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting a permanent teaching position. Oh yeah baby, if it was one thing, that would have been IT! Hopefully, this will happen in 2010.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2000?
Argh. I need to improve this for 2010. Maybe I should start buying things from J. Crew, instead of just oooogling over their cute clothes.
32. What kept you sane?
Coffee and those tiny bits of blissful free time.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Sandra Rinomato and Taylor Swift, of course!
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm done with politics after Georgio has left office and that clown was signed in. Boo!
35. Who did you miss?
Alanna who lives toooooo far away.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Ashley!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Forget all the drama and just have fun.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Well, I just love these lyrics. So, I think if I love them, that's good enough!
"You showed me something that I couldn't see
Opened my eyes and you made me believe."
39. Will you be looking for a new job?
Well, not exactly a "new" job. I still want to teach. Right now I am substitute, and really want to find something permanent for next year. Also, I will continue to do photography.
40. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
No way!
41. New house?
Yes, please! This goes along with #39. When that happens, a house happens!
42. What will you do different in 2010?
More working out. Less stressing out.
43. Any trips planned?
I'm hoping we can do something fun for our 1 year anniversary. Also, I hope I don't have to pay as much into taxes as I am planning ... would love to go on a cruise with my husband instead of giving it to Obama's crazy ass followers.
44. Wedding plans?
Not this year, for me anyway. I'll be photographing lots of people's weddings, though.
45. What's on your calendar?
Weddings, weddings, weddings.
46. What can't you wait for?
Some type of vacay!
47. Do you plan on having a child?
Ask me that again at the end of 2010, 2011 will (hopefully, depending on the job and house situation) be the year for that!
48. Wish for 2010?
Continued happiness.
49. Where did you go on New Years?
Out to dinner, then to a townie bar, and then home.
50. Did you change at all this year?
I would say that I became more of a "professional" this year - with running my business, working with clients, and molding the minds of 22 little ones.
51. Did you dye your hair?
I got highlights twice.
52. Were you in school?
Of course, school is my life! I spent the first semester student teaching in 1st grade at Jefferson in Beaver Dam with Laurie, then graduated college, and then started subbing. I got a 3 month long term placement in 1st grade at Wilson in Beaver Dam. Lots of school!
53. Did you have a job?
I worked way too much! Lots of photography (weddings, engagements mostly) and then teaching. I know 2010 will be even busier ... I cannot imagine being any busier, but such is life. :-)
54. Did you move at all?
We moved from our apartment on Monroe St to our new apartment.
55. Did you go on any vacations?
Yes - Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Playa del Carmen, and a mini-work-related-vacay to Boston.
56. Did you break up with anyone?
Nope :-)
57. Did you drink Starbucks?
58. What are your plans for new years eve this year?
Not sure yet! I'm sure it will be mellow (bc that's how life has been lately).







No comments:
Post a Comment