Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yet Another Questionnaire...

1.What would you like to appear in your hands right now? Canon 50mm 1.4 L

2.What was the last thing you ate? Kit Kat

3.What is your favorite episode of a tv show? Not sure at the moment ...

4.Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, from a hotel in Mexico back to the airport.

5.Which is better, your cursive or your printing? Printing

6.What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there? Random pictures of the cat.

7.How many pregnant women do you know?
4, I think.

8. Three things you did this past weekend:
Laundry, antique shopping, worked out (yeah, it *was* boring)

9.If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose? Gmail, Bloglines, Facebook

10.What did your family do for vacations when you were a child? Usually went somewhere once a year ... some trips we took were Mt.Rushmore/Badlands, Shipshewana (haha, sp?), Canada, Florida, U.P. Michigan ...)

11.Law & Order or Boston Legal? Law & Order, I guess ... although I've only seen a few episodes ... years ago.

12.Do you mind if guests show up uninvited?
I love unexpected surprises!

13.When will you next travel by plane? Probably in May when I visit Alanna and her newly born baby!

14.What did the last text message you received say?
Nelson.

15.When was the last time you got dressed up? How dressed up are we talking? I consider my "work clothes" to be "dressed up" compared to my weekend/home clothes ... but dressed up "dressed up?" I'd say, my wedding.

16.The perfect sign of affection is:
Simple things. Kisses. Hugs. Helping around the house. Cute messages.

17.Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name?
Both.

18.What do you miss when you’re away from home? Husband and cat.

19.What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum?
Kardashians.

20.Do you reply to comments on your blog? No.

21.What are three things that you are looking forward to?
Buying a house, going to see Alanna, wedding season to be over for 2010 ... LOL!

22.What is your favorite kind of tree? Apple trees :-)

23.What is the newest thing you own?
I got two new shirts the other day. Does that count?

24.If I do anything well, it’s: Cookie Making. Specifically, Potato Chip Pecan cookies .... YUM.

25.What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake.

26.Do you use a planner? Yes. I'm a little nutty about my planner. I have to buy the same one every year. And when I couldn't find my exact planner for 2010, I ran the codes from last years and the company names thru Google. And paid a pretty penny for it. Yes, I will do the same next year as well. HA. For the love of organization! :-)

27.What is your all-time favorite tv comedy? I'm not really a fan of comedies / TV shows ... however, my favorite movie comedy is Knocked Up. Loooove it.

28.What is your current obsession?
Budgeting/finance tracking/house shopping (which, is actually just "looking" at houses online. Someday for real.)

29.Three signs Spring is here: yucky smell of mud, wet pants bottoms, greenhouses

30.Do you balance your checkbook or wing it? w-i-n-g-it-to-the-m-a-x

31.What kind of grapes do you prefer? red

32.What is your favorite store-bought cookie? Chips Ahoy Chocolate Peanutbutter

33.What was your fifth grade teacher’s name? Mrs.Kilgore.

34.High school was: Fine. Good memories, good times. Glad its over.

35.Describe your dream kitchen. granite, stainless steel appliances, garbage disposal, cabinet organizers like at Ikea, large island with a sink and barstools, dishwasher, huge fridge and a huge pantry.

36.What would you really like to purchase? A house.

37.How many of your friendships have lasted more than a decade? 1

38.Are there times when you still feel like a kid? Every day.

39.What teacher from high school comes to mind first? Mr. Z

40.What magazines do you read? Martha, Better Homes and Gardens, Taste of Home. And yes, the Pottery Barn catalog TOTALLY counts. ;-)

No comments: