Some cute travel related keepsakes to display in your home...
I am a bit obsessed with the blog, Young House Love. I love that the couple is young, bought a house, and completely re-did the ENTIRE house ... does that sound familiar? Their blog gives re-model tips, decorating tips, and just a plain fun bunch of posts.
Here are two excerpts from today's post.
I plan to start both in my own home!
(When we will actually get to finish it and move in is another story...)
Onto the cuteness!
1) They send themselves post cards from each trip they have been on and the display them in this cute glass container. Love it!


1 comment:
Really cute ideas.... but gosh I wonder how cluttered their house is with ALL those vacation artifacts and keys and maps and chopsticks and and and and.... :) And I think it'll be interesting to see how many of these little traditions stay in place once more kids come along HAHA!
Post a Comment