Sunday, May 15, 2011

"If it's a girl" bedding has been decided ...

After way too much thought and consideration, I picked out what will be our girl bedding ... if it's a girl. Jungle Jill made by Carters.

Of course I'd get the bedding set (which includes the comforter, crib bumpers, dust ruffle, and crib sheet. I would also get the mobile, because it's so darn cute with that big giraffe neck. I'd also get the flower/elephant wooden wall piece thing. But, I'd skip the wall decals, valance, and lamp .... because well, they're just too busy looking, and I like simple! :-)
The room is painted exactly the same color as the brown in the giraffe (wahoo, because we all know I wasn't going to paint that room again!). We also have a dark brown crib, which will richen this bedding up.

We'll see how the nursery actually turns out! Either girly jungle or boyish ocean! Either way, I'm sooo beyond ready to get started on that room! We have the crib up, all ready to be decked out!

I am currently 17 weeks. I have a doctor's appointment next week, and I'm sure the Mr. Doc will want to schedule out the ultrasound another month after that.

We'll see ....



No comments: