Baby is due tomorrow (Saturday, October 22). I had my last doctor appointment today. I am almost all the way effaced, but not dilated at all. If Baby doesn't come on its own, I will be induced Wednesday evening at 7pm. EEK! Hoping Baby comes on its own!
Today was my last day of work for my school job - I am now on maternity leave until December 19!
However, I still have lots of photography ends to tie up before baby comes.
My to-do list:
-Edit and send 2 engagement galleries
-Send packages
-Package up a wedding order
-File my quarterly state sales taxes
-Enter expenses, etc in bookkeeping
...dare I say it? Is that all I have left to do for photography this year!? (I will have more album orders, etc coming in ... but at least it won't be a whole list to try to get done at once!)
Hoping, hoping, HOPING I can get all of that accomplished this weekend!
1 comment:
Hope you're doing well! :)
Post a Comment