{Currently}
LOVING: Lime infused water! I'm trying to lose a few pounds and it's soooo good. I needed something to replace all that wine. ;)
HEARING: I LOVE when Bennett goes "MA! MA! MAAAAA!" It's so cute. I don't like that he's calling me MA, but hey, any words from his sweet little mouth are adorable. We'll add the other Ma to make Mama someday, I'm sure.
READING: Kids chapter books! I am trying to find "just right" read alouds for my upcoming 5th graders! I'm searching for something lighthearted and funny to start on the first day. So far I've read Frindle, Maniac Macgee, and now I am reading Class President.
PLANNING: Oh gosh, I sometimes feel like I am in planning mode 24/7! I am transitioning out of my old job (grant coordinator) and into my new job (teacher! yeah!). I want to help the new person out as much as possible, but it's tricky when I don't have a sitter for Bennett during those meetings and such. I just keep telling myself that in a few shorts weeks, I'll be done with that phase and will be able to focus more on my classroom. Sooo much to do. Honestly? I am SUPER stressed out. I'll get there eventually!
LAUGHING ABOUT: Yes, another answer about my KID. He really has developed a sense of humor. Lately, if he thinks something is funny, he doesn't do a normal laugh. Instead, he says the words, "Ha ha." Adorbs for sure!
CAN'T BELIEVE: That I only have about a week and a half of summer vacation left! I am going to miss my little buddy sooo much. Trying to make these last days count.
WATCHING: Um, Real Housewives of COURSE! Then throw in some Kardashians. Them some Giuliana and Bill. Even a little Tia and Tamera. Yep, that's what I like.
THINKING ABOUT: That I really need to kick my butt in gear and get this darn house in order in the next week! We just need a place for everything - which we don't have! Thus, we get piles and disorganization and such. Blech!
& PROOFING: Just got done with our latest family photo book. I still need to finish our July photos (now that is AUGUST!). Just took and proofed some photos of my husband's workplace today. I have one senior session to edit. Next shoot is a wedding on August 17. After that, only two more to go for the year. WOooOoOT!




No comments:
Post a Comment