Thursday, August 31, 2006

Effer Dare Layout #1


Decided to check out the Effer Dares and do some of them.

I decided to only do that ones that speak to me; and not do them in order. The whole idea of this is inspiration, and I hate feeling like I "have" to do something a certain way.

So this is my first Dare project, #8. You're supposed to do something that revolves around the "everyday" in your life -- so, decided on doing what I drink in the morning everyday, my coffee concoctions!

Its much brighter in real life...tried photographing it different ways, scanning it over and over...nothing. It's really not so blah!

More to follow!

Product list for layout:

{Paper by Memory Botique} ; (Tim Holtz Distress Ink); [My Mind's Eye Rhinestones & Printed Overlays--green and blue swirls]; {Heidi Swapp: floral, chipboard alphas}; [Sharpie Pen]; (Random Buttons); {Target Paper Clip}

No comments: