Monday, August 07, 2006

Camera


Orderd this baby from B&H last night...along with some filters and fun stuff like that

4 comments:

Jes said...

i'll be honest... it doesn't hurt there. that was one of my simplest tattoos.... the only thing is that my foot fell asleep because of the position i was laying in,.... you'll do fine chickie!!

Christy said...

Hey girl-- I have a tat on my foot more on the little toes side--- and it didn't hurt! So--- GOR FOR IT!!

ck

Broken Beth said...

ARGH you are so lucky
I wanted one on top of my foot and my tat place said they wont do them because they dont want to be responsible for shitty tats because they say the foot work looks bad in about 1-2 years it fades really bad and stretches
I was so dissapointed :(

Michele said...

Im loving the ice-skating pics... u look so natural on the ice