Because I am bored and don't want to go back to my apartment yet. It's 5:19 pm and I have no studying to do...and without a tv or internet...what is a girl to do besides sit at the campus library computer lab?
So, I am doing this instead: (and perhaps finding some interesting things on the inernet!). Found this on Kelly Purkey's blog....
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Probably somewhere on an island in the Carribbean--think: turquoise blue water, white sand, island vacationy fun, nude beaches (JUST KIDDING!)...but the more I sit and think about it, it would be somewhere near my hometown, because, honestly, I really like being there :)
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? My cream low v-neck top from Aeropostale with bling around the V...so cute, trendy, girly, dressy but casual, sexy, and chic all at the same time!
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? I love eyes...
4. What's the last CD that you bought? The newest Nickelback CD...LOVE #6!
5. Where's your favorite place to be? When I am up at school, home. When I am at home (on breaks and in the summer and such...) I love being on vacations or my friends' houses. Well, that or my scrapbook room!
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Yeah....that would be working at daycares...lol...so why do I do it? Hmm good question! Oh yeah, and I also dislike going to WalMart.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My shoulders/upper back
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? My mind I suppose.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? As of the past two days...5:30 am. Fun stuff, hey? I think not...before, in the glorious days of my "summer vacation," I got to sleep till 9!
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? I am quite fond of the KitchenAid Mixer!
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? A fiddle. Naw, jk...I have no idea. Played the clarinet in 6th grade and sucked...not musically inclined I guess!
13. Sorry folks, there isn't a #13!
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Neither. Can't drive stick, dont want to pay for the gas...ha...
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes, I do strongly. I don't deny Heaven but I don't believe in it either...I have a strong belief that we'll find out everything when we die, and all our struggles in life will make sense at that point.
16. Favorite children's book? Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! "Do you have enough room?" A to B, and B to C, I'll race you to the top of the coconut tree!" Wow..........well, thats me!
17. What is your favorite season? I think summer. Hot. Tan. Bright Colors. Ahhhh...
18. What is your least favorite household chore? D-i-s-h-e-s
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Teleporting? Is that what its called? When you can be one place, think where you want to be, and POOF, you're there...I hate driving, flying, walking, etc etc etc!
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I have two tiny black outlines of butterflies on my upper right back/shoulder area...and then my new one is on the top of my right my foot...solid back Chinese symbol meaning "SHE"...thinking about getting another on my other foot :)
21. Can you juggle? I'm pretty sure this question gets a "no," but I'll try sometime and let ya know...yep, so NOT going to do that...
23. What's your favorite day? Probably Friday, when all my duties for the week are done...then I can just relax!
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Figure skates, a furry white winter mitten (the other is in my center counsel...I should reunite them, huh?) jumper cables, spare oil (car eats it like its candy), and a brown grocery bag full of plastic deli container lids (to donate to something kid related for paint dishes)...random, hey?
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? I have only experienced sushi on one occasion, in a gourmet Japanese restaurant in Mexico...it was soooooo delicious, but I dont know if thats what all sushi tastes like...not a big fan of hamburgers...so for the sake of curiosity, I'll take the sushi.
Game over!
2 comments:
hahaha! hope you get the financial aid figured out. Love the crazy comentary on you and life!
ck
Kayla... #11... girl are we thinking the same thing lately or what? I just posted on my blog earlier today and then browsed by your blog this evening. WOAH get outta my head!
Post a Comment