Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Mini Book

Made this little book for my friend Alanna.
The pics were leftovers from the pile of from my trip when I visited her in Utah.
Pretty simple, but I like it!
The book is 6"x7".
Lots of florals and sparkles! Brighter IRL! :)
I hope she likes it!
(and I also hope she doesn't see my blog before she gets her suprise package!)
Pics, of course, are out of order! :)



(yep, thats me in the pic. we were making goofy faces...lol)

5 comments:

Michele said...

Love the mini album chick. You have done a great job and shes going to love it.

Broken Beth said...

Kayla that is so awesome, what is the pages paper bag??

Jes said...

its adorable! i'm sure she's gonna love it!

Christy said...

super cute!! Great job- she's going to love it!
ck

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

This is so, so cute!!!! Did you use cardboard for the pages??