


Used fabulous Doodlebug Paper Frills, patterned paper, and ric rac here! Yes, that's me....at age 2!

Ohhh I love these cards...they're so cute, although they are rather dark in this picutre. I used some Doodlebug ribbons and other misc ribbons to create the Christmas trees! Then I added some "sparkle" using the Doodlebug Sequins! Fun, fun product! 
Check out the cute flower on this page! It's also Doodlebug and in the package, you get some solid colors, dotted, and SPARKLEY! Yes, sparkley! I told you these products were FUN! I also used the Sequins here as well as the Ric Rac again.
And the final Blue Crew layout for this month...Page Frills & Flowers (Doodlebug) used here as well. They give your layout the perfect, cutest, little touch! 
And that's all! Be sure to hop on over to Scrapjazz to check out all the awesome work by the Blue Crew! You won't be disappointed!! Happy Scrapping!


No comments:
Post a Comment