Played around some more....
2 new favorites....
This first was was taken while I was bored but I love how this picture came together! It's the diamond band I got from Greg way back when and I was playing with it and the mouse a few weeks ago.
Yes I know! This one is a little bit weird and even creepy but I like it!
As opposed to what you may think, there is actually very little photoshopping done on this picture! When I took it, I had the setting all wonked out on my camera, and it came out all blueish, but it worked for me! So I croppedit and upped the saturation a little, lightened up my dog a bit, added the border and I was done! (Dog was sitting in a shadow and my cat was in the sunshine...thus the weird look)
Fun and funky! My mom will hate it and not "get it," but I love it!
As opposed to what you may think, there is actually very little photoshopping done on this picture! When I took it, I had the setting all wonked out on my camera, and it came out all blueish, but it worked for me! So I croppedit and upped the saturation a little, lightened up my dog a bit, added the border and I was done! (Dog was sitting in a shadow and my cat was in the sunshine...thus the weird look)
Fun and funky! My mom will hate it and not "get it," but I love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment