Anyway, here are a few:

Here we are! :-) Just before heading into Disneyland!

Disneyland was decked out for Halloween! Very cool!!

This pic was created per request of my Mom :-) I have a pic from my trip to Disney WORLD from when I was 4 years old, and I have a similar ice cream treat in that photo too. Silly Mom, lol.

Michele having some fun in Toon Town!

Here we are again, this time at the Mickey fountain.

Finally wearing some Mickey ears she wanted!

Santa Monica beach! This was the last stop on an all day tour around LA!

4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Disney *without* kids is so much easier LOL! That fat thing.... gross! Where was that? I didn't see that when we went this summer. (But then again... we went to DisneyWorld...maybe its different?)
Looks like fun at Disney!
FUN! So jealous... Jes got a pic of me trying on hats in that same shop hee hee.
Did you have a goo driver for your LA tour? Our lady was good - Venice Beach was WEIRD!
Ooh, looks like yall had fuuuun!!! Great pics, can't wait to see the ones from the other camera!
Post a Comment