Thursday, November 08, 2007

In Anticipation...

I don't know if its because I am getting older and value family time more, whether this semseter just sucks, or if I am just in a super creative mood lately -- I am *so* in the *Christmas Spirit* already!
I was so squirrley when I went to Walmart last weekend and there were HUGE Christmas trees all decked out in big lime green ornaments. So, ever since, I have been wanting to create, decorate, bake -- all the fun things that go along with the holidays.
So, instead of studying for a quiz I have today, I sat online and perused Marthastewart.com. I found some lucious ideas and just overall fantastic & inspiring images.
Gotta love my Martha!






...if that doens't put you in the Holiday Spirit, I don't know what will!
*47 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS*

4 comments:

kelly said...

so many fun ideas!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I'm totally NOT feeling the spirit yet. probably won't until 2 weeks before hand.....

Anonymous said...

I'm getting there...

Christy said...

love those bottles--- I stole them from your blog! :)