Friday, November 23, 2007

Its Only Noon!



How can it only be noon?!

Ok, so I *did* get up at 4:45 am this morning to hit up some of the sales, but wow. I was shopping til 9, came home, wrapped all these presents, made Mac and Cheese (hey, it felt like lunchtime!), showered, made myself pretty, dinked around online, went to the post office, went to the bank, went to the candle factory, and then went and hung out at my old day care and held my {now huge} babies from the summer :-)

I got a good dent in my Christmas shopping list today so far, though.

Can you believe I am doing EVERY DROP of my Christmas shopping on ONE DAY? Yeah, me either, but I'm telling you ... it's pretty awesome to wake up in the morning not having ONE present bought, and then by dinnertime knowing it'll be ALL done!!

1 comment: