I'm busy all this week and weekend at the Country USA Festival in Oshkosh, WI ... lots of great music this year ... last night was Lonestar and Sugarland, tonight is Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bently, Friday is .... drumroll please .... my man Kenny Chesney. So super excited about Friday.
Also, Friday is going to be one of the best days ever because .... another drumroll please, this one even more exciting, if I can say so myself.... after about 9 months of saving....this BAD BOY will be delivered tomorrow:
Honestly.... if I can say so myself ... my life is pretty great right now!!

Just wish I could stay and party at the Country USA campgrounds and festival grounds with my friends and party all day today and tomorrow! I'm the crazy fool that went to bed last night at 1 am, was up by 5:30 this morning,. drove the hour home, going to work now til 4:30, and then heading back up there tonight and doing the same thing over again tomorrow and all weekend!!
Only young once! :-)
2 comments:
just got this lens-- honestly-- AMAZING!!!
How do you like this lens? I want some thing with a wider angle... but with the crop factor on the 30D I'm not sure if it'll be wide enough? I wish I could afford the 5D...
Post a Comment