
I got to spend all day Friday with this little cupcake! She got here at 6:30 am and ran around with me all day!
She has SO many words now. She is only 15 months, and has way more words than any of the kids I had in daycare...and they were all older than her!
Her vocab:
-Kayla
-Chrissy (Chris)
-Puppy
-Kitty
-Piggy
-Mmmm bananas
-Baby
-Belly
-Noodles
-Bye bye, see ya
-Spongebob
-Beauuuutiful
-Kisses
-and so on! So cute!
In other news, I got my 1st student teaching placement. It's pre-student teaching. I start Nov 3 and it goes until Dec 15. I will be in the classroom all day Mon-Friday .... with .... eek.... 6th graders! The school district that it's for doesnt have middle school, its K-6 elementary. This will be so different for me because growing up, 6-8th grades were in a separtate middle school building. So, I am nervous because I was expecting...oh....2nd grade or so...but I'm up for the challege!
2 comments:
WOW girl congrats on your first placement - hope you have lots of fun.
Cute pic of Jaelynn - hope you had a great weekend.
Good luck with your practicum! 6th graders can be very interesting (and my experience is that they act the same whether they are in a elementary or middle school!) I hope you get a good group :)
Post a Comment