Sunday, September 21, 2008

My ABC's

A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? Alanna & Michele
C. Cake or pie? Hmm...it has to be the super sugary frosting cake or I don't want it....if its whipped frosting, I'd rather have cherry pie...with ice cream!
D. Day of choice? Saturday.
E. Essential item? computer w/internet
F. Favorite colour? Turquoise
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms.
H. Hometown? Somewhere in WI ;-)
I. Favorite indulgence? s-t-a-r-b-u-c-k-s!
J. January or July? July.
K. Kids? I can't wait until someone calls me Mommy :-)
L. Life isn’t complete without? Sunshine, vacations, coffee, camera, computer, and loved ones.
M. Marriage date? Probably August 2009
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: Not sure...lemme think....Martha Stewart, Martha Stewart Weddings, Every Day Food (surprise surpise...its Martha Stewart), Professional Photographer, Shutterbug, Taste of Homes...so thats....6?
O. Oranges or apples? Apples, please.
P. Phobias? Twins...just the identical kind...fraternal don't freak me out.
Q. Quotes? "We come here with nothing, and take it with us the day we leave. The first and last breath don't matter, it's all the ones in between."
R. Reasons to smile? d-i-a-m-o-n-d r-i-n-g + w-e-d-d-i-n-g p-l-a-n-n-i-n-g
S. Season of choice? SUMMER!

T. Tag 5 people... If you're reading this, it means you!
U. Unknown fact about me? Hmm...one of my favorite foods is veggie lo mein...ha!
V. Vegetable? Broccoli, Cauliflaur, cooked carrots
W. Worst habit? Leaving clutter...and I hate clutter.
.X. X-ray or ultrasound? Depends on the issue, lol.
Y. Your favorite foods? Chinese, cheese, fruit, and any food Latino/Mexican inspired
.Z. Zodiac sign? Aries

2 comments:

Michele said...

I've copied this!

Anonymous said...

Isn't everyone indulgence starbucks! :)