Tuesday, December 02, 2008

{tisTHEseason}

Christmas is my favorite holiday.
It comsumed me this year before Thanksgiving!
And for lack of better blogging material, here are some random snaps from the last week:
Starbucks has brought back it's pretty red Christmas cups...now, where are the pretty clutches? Not pictured, but they are still sporting the plain tan bands! I love the blue and green ones they usually have for Christmas! Any sightings out there yet? LOL.
My tree, which is in need of a treeskirt + presents!

Here is our mantle, all completed. Sorry for the crappy image! It's so CUTE in real life! The mirror looks fab-u-lous! I do need taller candles, working on that! ;-)
Hello!
Some funky decor on the desk....I LOVE LOVE that frame in-person! It's sooo sparkly and cool...on here..doesnt look so cute...but it is!
The view from our patio doors....that's a little pond thingy...looks pretty with the snow, dont you think?
My weekend baking project...ummm....these were YUM!
And then just a few shots of Mokie...I know what you're thinking...."Ew gross! A bird!?" That's what I thought too....but it grew on me...and do I dare admit it....?.....I kinda like him after all! (I still can't get over the feet though....ew!)

Hopefully I will have some baby pics to share when I go home this weekend to see the new baby doll! :-) I'm so excited!!!

No comments: