Friday, March 06, 2009

Little Trip Planned

Chris just got a new dirt bike and was looking for cool places to ride it. So we decided we wanted to take a trip to the Michigan Silver Lake Sand Dunes! I've been there before and it's gorgeous. Another couple we are friends with is coming with and I hope it'll be a great time! We've decided to camp to save money and just to have more fun! We're going at the end of June .... will be nice to have a little get a way before the wedding.

We are having a sand ceremony for the wedding instead of a unity candle ... so we are getting our sand from the Dunes. He's all into motorsports, so he'll get his sand frome the riding part of the dunes, and I'm getting mine from the beach, because that's what I love. It's perfect :-)











1 comment:

Nicole said...

Silver Lake is our FAVORITE place to go camping in the summers! Have fun!