
I have to get up at 4:00 tomorrow morning so I can drive to my college town and be in an all too familiar college classroom for my final School of Education Portfolio Exhibition, to start sharply at 7:30 am. My portfolio has been a work in progress for the last 5 years of my life ... and if I can say so ... I will be glad to have my presentation over and done with ... because then, officially, I will become a college graduate!
Wooo hooo!
Graduation is on Saturday, but I am not walking the stage. Just send me my diploma in the mail, thank you very much. I only lived in my college down on the weekdays, as I came home nearly every weekend - so I don't have a strong emotional tie with being there for graduation.
But honestly ... can I get a wooo hooo!? I still have til the middle of June before student teaching is over, but the college part, totally done now!
5 years was enough!
Stay tuned for an upcoming post about my bridal shower and bachelorette party from this past weekend!
66 more til our wedding day!
2 comments:
Congrats on your accomplishment! I think you should walk though... Going through each of my graduation ceremonies was a big part of it for me....made it seem more final and it is a wonderful celebration (even if its kind of boring!)
Woohoo! :)
Congrats!!
I also think you should walk on that stage to get your diploma. It's special!!!
Post a Comment