Thursday, March 24, 2011

K's *Right Now* Faves

I saw *Right Now* because these change often! Some of these faves "questions" were taken off of other blogs I have seen, in case some look oddly familiar! ;-)

Music:
First on the line-up is Ryan Star. No, he's not a well heard of artist, but I am in LOVE with is song "Last Train Home." It totally should be a top hit on the billboard charts. LOVE IT! Here's a link to the YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HoDRbZvOcM


Next we have Katy Perry. I feel like a high school kid saying I like Katy Perry's music ... but I really do! My faves are: Waking Up in Vegas, Thinking of You, and Firework. Her music always puts me in a good mood!

Restaurant:
Applebees. I know, right!? How boring does that sound!? But I really really really have a thing for the Chicken Fajita Roll Up! Pre-pregancy, I would pair it with their yum yum yummy $1.99 Long Islands, but for now, I'll just have to go for a caffeine-free lemonade!


Clothing:
This is one of my favorite pieces of clothing right now. It's so super comfy, and I pair it with dress pants for work, or jeans when I feel like chilling!


I just got this Simply Vera by Vera Wang shirt from Kohls. I LOVE how sparkly the detail on the top is! Super cute! I got it a little big, so I can wear it lots during the summer and fall when my baby belly gets bigger! There are SO not many options out there for moms to be, so I thought hey, this one will work - I had to get it! It'll be great for shooting weddings this summer!


Drink:

This is by far my favorite tea. I used to drink Trader Joe's pomegranate, but now in the early stages of pregnancy, the fruit teas make me queasy. This tea is plain and simple - the way my tummy currently likes it!


Stores:



Food:
Have you tried these!? Oh my goodness, they are semi (okay, sort of) healthier ... and seriously better than eating a candy bar! (They have to be a tiny bit more nutritious than candy, right!?) Anyway ... yum!


Blogs:

Creature Comforts -

http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/

Fashion, Art, Home Decor, Crafting - you name it, this blog has it! It showcases all of these types of items in a way that makes me feel SO INSPIRED!




Simplicity Photography -

http://simplicityphotography.com/blog/

I LOVE this photographer ... the colors in the images are SO vibrant! Also, she has products for photographers that make me drool!


Millie Holloman Photography -

http://www.milliehollomanblog.com/

I love love love the style of photography that Millie has. Her associates also have her same style; I think they have an in-house editor that edits all of the photographer's photographs to match a similar style. I am always excited to see a new post; the work is crisp, clean, and vibrant.

Beautiful Moments Photography -

http://beautifulmoments.com.au/blog/

This photographer is located in Australia. Again - crisp, clean photographs, but with a style all her own. I get TONS of wedding photography inspiration from this blog!



No comments: