Just documenting a regular day in the life of us this week:
7:30 -
Coffee time! Bennett's wake up routine. Chris leaves for work. Disney Junior blasting.
8:30 -
Bennett breakfast. Tried a red plum for the first time. He kind of liked it...for two bites. Then threw in the floor.
8:45 -
Today I decided to take Bennett to the park. I needed some exercise, so I loaded him up in the stroller and we walked down to a newly renovated park in town, which is right on the lake. It's GORGEOUS, thanks to many fundraising efforts by many people in the community. I love where we live, though my husband may not agree. In my job working with the grant and after school programming, I have worked with so many generous people. I need to remember to take a camera next time. Bennett played for nearly an hour - the swing and the slide made from little tubes are his favorites! (Side note: I ran into another teacher in the district who had kind words to say about me becoming one of the new 5th grade teachers. It was a relief to feel "accepted" into the grade level already...something that I have been a bit curious about, since many of them have been here forever. Whew!)
10:15 -
Back at home. Naptime for Mr. B. Shower for me. Internet browsing, email...chill time for Momma. Late breakfast combined with lunch time for me.
1:00 -
Chris home for lunch. Bennett's up!
1:30 -
Lunch for Mr. B (milk, honey ham, string cheese, a couple crackers, and a tart apple). Tried to get some cute pictures of myself with Mr. B before we ran grocery store errands. Jealous of all the photos my husband has with him and Bennett. After Piggly Wiggly, I treated myself to hazelnut iced coffee from McD's. Sooo good. I have been wanted for one a couple weeks ... YUM. (Poor cat on our way out the door ... working on being "nice!" Had to include that picture ... I feel like he's just been a crazy, crazy kid lately.)
2:30 -
We're back and it's play time! Bennett jumped in his pool while I was putting the groceries in the house. Fully clothed, I should add (this is typical, ha!). Pool for a bit, played with his lawnmower, then we took a walk around the 'hood in his wagon.
3:30 -
Crabby time, aka: Bennett wants to play with EVERYTHING, but doesn't, but does...ok, in the house we go! Indecisiveness = tired little man. WHOA! Straight to a bath, then milk, snuggle time, and a little TV before nap time and photo editing time for me. (Ahhh, relaxation).
5:30 -
We'll have dinner somewhere around this time. I still need to go to the other grocery store to get chicken for the grill tonight. I will only buy meat from one particular store. We'll have the grilled chicken and corn on the cob.
7:00 -
HELLO! IT'S MONDAY! Which means ... Real Housewives of OC, baby! Favorite show right now, hands down! (Tamra is my fave.)
8:30 -
Bennito's bedtime. Ahhh...just kidding. Kind of! ;)
Probably do some laundry while watching some sort of TV.
Or, work on client's wedding photos.
10:00 -
Our bedtime.







No comments:
Post a Comment