Thursday, July 18, 2013

{Recent Happenings!}

Earlier this month, my brother and sister in law welcomed sweet little "M" into the world! She is PRECIOUS and a true miracle baby! They gave me the honor of being her godmother! I am so touched!




Other than that, we are doing the same old same old around here - which is fine by me! I am soaking in all the "stay at home mom" time I get for these short couple months being off from work. This kid is craaazy...and honestly sometimes drives me nuts, but I know this time will be here and gone in an instant so I am just trying to laugh along with my little bugger. He has spent a lot of time this summer in his little backyard pool. I set up the slide for some extra fun (he sort of likes it), and then put the water table inside the pool. He likes to play with his little fishies and net the most. His favorite water toy is the garden hose - but you can imagine how much water ends up OUTSIDE the pool. :)  And yes, he goes in his clothes. By the time I get a swim diaper on and trunks and sunscreen everywhere, it's not worth all the time because by then, he won't even want to play in the pool. So this works- and I am good with that! ;)



Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been this long!
We are going to dinner to Applebees - because OF COURSE we are! HA! It's our favorite place. I think we like the drinks more than the food. ;) Some long islands, please! Though, I just might get a margarita tonight.



No comments: