I haven't posted much lately now have I!?
I don't really like posting without a photo, and I have been slacking on that duty as well! Spring break is next week; can't believe this semester is already 1/2 over....it hasn't been stressful at all. I know, odd, and now I better *knock on wood.*
Thursday after work at 6 pm I'm officially "FREE!" until the next week Monday -- 10 days with no obligations! And I am super pumped because my friend Alanna from UTAH will be coming to Wisconsin for the weekend! I'm doing some lover shots with her and her beau. This should be fun, fun, fun!
Then for the rest of the week it'll be:
-random acts of photography
-scrapbooking
-scrapbooking
-scrapbooking
Is it Thursday night yet!?
1 comment:
YAY be good for you to catch up with Alana and to have a week off :-), just have to promise me it will be fun and no bullshit or homework :)
Post a Comment