Sunday, March 23, 2008

{ On Their Way ... }


I am so excited for these!
I have been looking *everywhere* for a carousel like this forever ... antique stores, ebay, you name it. I want them for my future studio ... I will get mounted 4x6s of my favorite client images and display them on here.
Then this evening, I was going thru my stack of magazines and throwing them away, and I gave a Christmas Pottery Barn catalog a thumb-thru because I am in love with the inspiration I get from that place...and low and behold...what did I find?
Ahhh yes...I did find these, and was sad at the same time because I figured they'd be gone as they were in the Christmas edition ... so I go online anyway, and *oh baby* they're on clearance. How excellent.
Ended up getting them for $60 and $80 .. shipping was only $20, which I was surprised by ...
So how awesome. I cannot WAIT!

No comments: