Wednesday, March 19, 2008

{ My BFF }

Alanna & Joe (see post below) are getting married on 08-08-08!
She asked me today if I would be her maid of honor because she would not want anyone else! How special + exciting!
They're paying me by flying me into Salt Lake City the weekend of May 1st to shoot their engagement photos. Can't wait for that either!
Also, more exciting news....I am planning a trip to New Zealand in January 2009 to visit Michele! (That is, if she'll still have me for a visit! *wink*) Michele: I was looking through my grandma's photo albums from her trip to NZ in 1994....beautiful!
Lot of exciting....exciting....EXCITING events in the near future!

2 comments:

Michele said...

ohh youll have to decide on the places you want to visit while your here, and of course you can stay with me. We might even be able to convince Neen to come visit too :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

ooooh! I wish I could go to New Zealand with you!! Are you graduating this year or next?