Monday, April 14, 2008

{ As Seen On ... }

{ Jessica's blog }

Finish the sentence:

Maybe I should...put away my laundry and other stuff I bought today
I love the smell of ...coffee....oh god heaven....and pizza.
People say that I'm....a little bit crazy/silly
I don't understand....drinking and driving
When I wake up in the morning....I want to go back to sleep
I lost....no weight. LOL. I need to work harder.
My life is full of ....dreams and ambitions
The Past is....bittersweet.
I get annoyed when....I'm trying to do something important and there is background noise. I also get annoyed at my mom's on her...s l o w.... computer. Its very surprising the thing hasn't gone through the window yet! Very suprising!
Parties are....sometimes fun. I'd take the cake and balloons and presents kind over any drinking party!
I wish....it was the last day of college...May 2009...
Cats.....the only cat I like is my own.
Dogs.....I love love dogs....but since the beagle puppy Lola moved in at my moms....no no no ..... I will never have a dog when I'm out on my own....!
Tomorrow.....I have class, and then work, and then....probably some homework.
I have a low tolerance for....looking at raw red meat and seafood. Also smoking. I get really sick for about a week after I'm around smokers. Such as, right now. FUN!
I'm totally terrified of....germs on my dishes. Yep, it's a fact.
I wonder why.....no current wonders....I'm stuck on this one.
Never in my life....have I visted NYC. I really really really want to go.
High school was....a pretty heck of a good time, sans working so much.
When I'm nervous....I bouce my leg. Or doodle.
One time at a family gathering...I danced with my best friend Katelyn on top of a countertop. Fun times.
Take my advice....DON'T try the caramel iced coffee from McDonalds. Still as yucky as the other flavors.
Making My Bed....Seems pointless. I'm a college student. In a crappy apartment. Nobody comes in my room but me. So...why make it?? I dont even make it when I was the bedding and put it back on. I kinda just throw on the sheet and blanket after I put the fitted sheet on. But, one day, when I have a nice place, it'll happen. :-)
I almost always....really early for anything that's scheduled.
I'm addicted to....coffee. It's not a crazy addiction, and hey, I don't drink it every day. But it's the closest "addiction" I have to anything. Oooohhh wait. I want to change my answer to the internet. I'm obessessed with checking my email. Send me some!
I want someone to.....treat me nice, spoil me, and marry me. Hey, is that so much to ask!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want someone to.....treat me nice, spoil me, and marry me. Hey, is that so much to ask!?

nope, it sure isn't ;) he'll come along! :)