Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{ Twenty Two }

I figured today would be a good day to post this photo....since it's my birthday and all...22 today...I would feel very comfortable staying this age forever, thank-you-very-much. It's not til I reached this blissful age that I realized I don't need to get any older! LOL! I think 29 may be a little traumatic....!
We celebrated my birthday this past Saturday, complete with a huge cake and a cookout. My brother had to grill the food in a snowstorm...lol. It was way too nasty to go out and take photos of that, but now I'm wishing I would have!
Then Sunday, my granda, aunt, and my mom hosted a very small bridal shower for my cousin's fiancee (or is it fiance? whatever...) Heather (left) and my brothers fiancee/fiance Shannon. Heather's wedding is June 21, and Shannon's is June 7!

And look who was also at the shower! (pictured with my mom)

5 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! Enjoy 22...it was my favorite age!!!

Anonymous said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kayla!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday again Kayla :)
This time its your actual birthday

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kayla!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!!!!