
I want use this blog to mainly document important parts of my life and the world as they happen, so I can look back into the archives in the years to come. It's so fun now even to look back to a year ago. I love blogs!
So here is one of those posts. I took this picture this past Monday morning. The first time in a few years that I've seen gas for sale for less than $2. What was it, just three weeks ago that gas was $3.99/gallon? I found it remarkable these past couple weeks how QUICKLY the gas prices have come down. Baffles me that we have been paying close to $4/gallon for so long now, and then poof, they go down. It went down over 50%! That's crazyness to me. Now, I can fill up for a mere $24! Before it was about $50!
Today, gas has come down to $1.86.
I wonder how cheap it'll get?
1 comment:
YAY - petrol here is i think for 91 $1.58 a litre - highest it went i think it was $2.05
Post a Comment