Saturday, November 01, 2008

{WishList}

I can't believe how quickly the Christmas season is approaching. In two months, the Holiday Madness will be over! I was at Kohl's today picking up some clothes for student teaching (I start Monday!) and I hopped on over to the home decor section ... and found some gems I would like for Christmas! (I'm broke, darn it!).


Now that Halloween is over, I'm all for moving on to winter! (Just the decor, lol, not the actual snow + cold part)!


First we have this snowflake candle holder, its actually pretty large, even though it looks small here. I'd say its about a foot tall:




The display at the store looked sooo nice. In the picture above, it looks a little chinsey and cheap, but it looked really good in-store. That one had a candle kind of like this inside, instead it was white. It had that shimmery snow look to it and was kinda mottled like this:

Then there were these cute little candle holders to match:




Then we have the silver snowflakes, again a little candle holder:




And I suppose these would match the little silver snowflakes, but they're cool all on their own too, for year round:

1 comment:

Michele said...

oh love the bottom candle things :) - haha winter time - summer for us - so hot today!