Sunday, April 11, 2010

House & Stuff

Obviously, the house project became so big that I didn't have time to update every day! The project took us an entire week ... Monday-Monday ... it was long, tiring, and I'm so glad I won't have to do that again! The re-appraisal passed, so now the bank is moving forward with finishing our loan.

Best case scenario - we'll close on April 23.
Worst case - we'll close by the very end of April.
Neither one is too far off. :-)

We can't wait to just close and be done with all this drama with the bank. I hope we are all done with sending them info they "need" to process our loan. SO many faxes have been sent their way - it's unbelievable!

So, that's that with that subject.
I'll update again when we know more.

Until then, here's a little peek into my weekend:

Self-portrait from an AWESOME salon in Fond du Lac this weekend where I was shooting a wedding ... also, check out that coffee bar. I think it's so cute! (And I kind of want one in my new house!)

No comments: