Saturday, April 17, 2010

Paint Selections

A few paint colors have been selected ....


Our house is white.
We are adding some trim color to the porches ... and probably adding shutters in this color eventually.
This is actually a little more gray in person.


Half of the downstairs is one big room, that is really open to another room. It's a combo of a dining room, sitting room, front entry way (actually its own little room), and the living room ... and now that I'm thinking about it, there's a hallway too that we'll probably make this color while we are at it. We are replacing all the floors in the main level with a dark finish "wood" laminate. This will be the wall color in the whole big space:

The kitchen color. I couldn't find the "perfect" color on the computer, but its actually more "creamy" and light in real life. Not SO green. The countertops are a buttery yellow color ... so we needed a color that would go great with them ... an off white would actually go perfect with the countertops ... but living in apartments where everything is stark white ... I need a little color!


The downstairs bathroom will be this color. We are replacing the vanity so this will be a nice contrast to the dark wood.

Upstairs bathroom. Again, couldn't find exact colors. This is WAY more purple than the paint will be, but you get the idea. The "real"color will be more gray, with a slight hue of lavender.

The upstairs hallway will be a lighter version of the living room color.
The bedrooms ... I have no idea yet! I might be a little more inspired once all the wall paper is down! ;-)

I will of course post pictures once the painting of the actual rooms is complete!
For now, its fun to plan and dream about what it's all going to look like!

1 comment:

Christy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLORS!!