Friday, April 16, 2010

Ten Questions.

1. When do you feel happiest?
When I stop in a moment and realize how great life really is. It's all about the small things. (Although, I do admit, I do feel pretty great when I'm shopping, as well).

2. How do you take care of yourself?
I try to treat myself every now and then to things like ice coffees, a new shirt, or giving myself time off of photography work on a weekend. Also, I try, though not always a huge success, to eat healthy foods.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
Definitely internally. I honestly have started to care less about what others think, and do what I know will make me a better person.

4. What do you do for fun?
-bake goodies
-hang out on Facebook, Bloglines, etc
-go antiquing


5. What intimidates you?
Meeting and talking to new people.

6. What is something you're proud of?
-That I'm able to buy a house (as I just turn 24 today!)
-My ambition to work and to continually want to be better.

7. Finish this sentence. I never_____________.
...want to lose my sense of adventure.

8. Favorite vacation spot.
Two.
I really liked the Dominican Republic...for the beaches.
I really like Mexico... for the shopping.


9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
Today is my 24th birthday.
Lunch with Katelyn, presents, and dinner with my family and husband = 10
Bank bothering me multiple times today to run around getting documents together and faxed out = 2.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.
I absolutely need my coffee everyday and that I truly do believe April 16th is the BEST day of the entire year!

(Picture is me today on my 24th birthday.)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Kayla!
You look great, your happiness shows ;)