Friday, November 19, 2010

101 in 1001 Days

On January 11, 2010 I created my '101 in 1001' days list. It's just what it sounds like ... a list of 101 goals and new things I want to try or experience in the next 1001 days. By my calculations, that'll take me somewhere into 2013.

I randomly opened it for the first time since I forgot about it created it back in January. I was delighted to learn I have accomplished 7, and I realized actually working on some of them:

Totally Accomplished:
1. Buy a house
2. Re-do at least one room (haha, I think I have that one achieved by a long shot!)
20. Travel to a new state
39. Plant a garden
40. Do not let my outdoor flowers die
42. Purchase a new lens
54. Discover a really great wine (link here)

Items I Really Want Accomplished:
16. Get a full time TEACHING job
21. Fit into size 8 jeans
51. 1. Wake up early and shoot at sunrise in the fog

52. 1. Find 4 new, local, awesome shooting locations

63.Purchase a bigger diamond for my wedding setting
17. Pay off at least half of my student loans - $13,000. (I realize the above item kind of makes this one impossible ... a girl has to dream, right?)
65. Take more personal photos (actually doing this AT ALL would make me happy)
18. Begin starting a family


1 comment:

Christy said...

yay! I love this list