Saturday, November 25, 2006

now THIS excites me...



Just ordered this baby:

Canon Deluxe Backpack 200 EG - for 2 Digital SLR Cameras with 3-4 Lenses, Flash and Accessories (Black with Olive Trim)

This is going to be my gift from my grandma for Christmas! I am in need of a NICE camera bag...I already have two okay camera bags, but this is just what I've been dreaming of...didn't even know Canon (or anyone) made "camera bag backpacks" until a few months ago.

Why did I have two others? Well, I have a good amount of "stuff" for my camera now: lenses, filters, and other accessories...it all didn't fit in one bag. It'll be so handy!! *giddy*

Also, I cannot stand traveling and having a camera bag on one shoulder. I feel off balance and then what do you do if you have other stuff? Then you're really off. Backpacks are my thing =)

So, this truely excites me. I cannot wait for Christmas this year! I am so spoiled!

1 comment:

Jes said...

i am SO SO jealous!!! lucky girl! :D