Some I like...
Some I hate...
Some I just wanted to GET DONE,
Some are simple,
Some are rather busy...
Still, mission accomplished!!!
So want to get into that "groove" where I am satisfied with a layout...
I want new product, but...I could scrap way more than those "Use Your Stash...100 Layouts" challenges...
Therefore, I can't go scrap-shoppin' for a long time...
And there's a box for me for Xmas from my mom with $135 worth of new stuff...so that'll further extend this "no buying" thing I claim is going to happen...
And ahhh yes.
I'm sick. Very lovely...that "I'm coughing till I keel over and die or hack up a lung," type of thing. And my eyes are burning so bad...odd isn't it? Did I mention lovely? (I'm blaming it on the damn cigarette chain-smokeing from my dad's side on Thanksgiving...sorry, fam, but I don't want charbroiled lungs (reminded you of Burger King didn't it)...yuck, no thanks!
Onto the layouts!





1 comment:
Your layouts are great!!!!
Post a Comment