Monday, July 06, 2009

The Chez-Master

We went to the Kenny Chesney concert at Summerfest Friday night and we had a great time! It was Chris's first Chez-Master concert, and I'm pretty sure we're going back again next year. ;-) His show was awesome, as usual, but at the end, after his regular show, he decided to get drunk on stage and it turned into him singing a couple hours worth of stoner songs... weird!! I think he should have just kept on singing his own tunes, but hey, not my show. ;-)
Good times though!
We went with my bro and my sister in law....
Last weekend, we were on the OTHER side of Lake Michigan. :-) Now we are on the "home" side in Milwaukee:
View of the lake ...
Such a fun summery photo of us, I love it!
The Chez-Master:
I love love love love this photo! It was such a gorgeous night and I'm glad I captured it!

No comments: