Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So {3} days, huh?


That's what my wedding countdown says!

I can't believe it!

Where has the time gone!?


Everyone keeps asking me if I am getting nervous.

No, I'm not nervous about the getting MARRIED part - that's the part I am just way too excited to be nervous about!

However, what I am nervous about is seeing how the day is actually going to come together - the schedule, all the details, etc...


I have found that you can plan all you want, but there is no way of actually knowing just how it'll all come together and flow until the big day! We'll see!


Today I visted the beach where I want some of the portraits taken. It was gorgeous and I hope it all works out and we can get there that day!


Some other "wedding" things I did in the past couple days....


  • Met with the golf club and finalized the menu, guest count, and bar situation

  • Ordered the food for the lunch reception in between the ceremony and dinner/dance reception

  • Picked up our travel documents for Mexico

  • Finished the programs

  • Finshed the directions cards to be handed out at the ceremony

  • Finished the floral decor for the reception

  • Figured out who is driving what cars to where (this is actually a very complicated part of the day!)

  • Confirmed rehearsal dinner plans

  • .....and so much more!


This week I've also gotten busier with photography business stuff and picked up three extra days of subbing for summer school, trying to find a new apartment, figuring out how we are going to fix Chris' Jeep ------ ack! Such a crazy week! I can't wait til Friday .... when all I have to think about is WEDDING STUFF!



{3} days to go!

4 comments:

Christy said...

sooo fun!! Can't wait for all the time to get great pics- and the beach will be fun too!!

Michele said...

So friggen excited for you chick! Your day has finally come! Hope its everything you wanted :)
Will call you on your Friday :)

Nurse Amber said...

Wow...Kayla your almost a Mrs... a very hard job that takes work everyday...but when you love the person it doesnt seem like work, Im very happy for you and even though we only know each other via the internet I have followed your blog all the way...Even if evry little detail doesnt go as planned just love every moment and dont let yourself get wrapped up in details...God bless cant wait to see pictures...Have a beautiful wedding

Toni said...

The day is going to be great!!!! It's almost here ,, it's actually not 3 days anymore!!!