Thursday, July 02, 2009

Happy 4th!

I know the 4th isn't for a few more days ...
But I got the celebration started a little eary!
I made firework cupcakes :-)
And they are tasty....

I've always loved the 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays! I always loved going to the parade as a kid - we'd have to get to the firestation early to reserve the special family spot we sat at every year. I hope that I will get to go this year to spend some time with my family before the "big day!" (Which, there are only {16 days} to go!)

Hopefully everyone's schedules will work out and I'll get to enjoy some favorite 4th of July traditions!





Have a fun and safe 4th!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, cupcakes! :D have a great one K, i'll be working, but it's okay... holiday pay is nice!

Michele said...

Hope you have a nice holiday!
Cupcakes look good, jealous!

Toni said...

Yummy cupcakes ,, slurp ,, delicious!!

Have a very happy and safe 4th!!

Steph said...

Yum! They look so cute! And delicious too!