Today I designed the adornments that will be attached to the clear bags for our candy buffet. Now I have to punch a mini hole thru the flower centers and put a twistie tie in them ... our guests will fill their baggies with their favorite blue and orange candies from our buffet, and then use their cute "twistie tie with tag" to secure their loot! FUN!
Other wedding items that got done today:
--->Final bridesmaid dress was picked up from David's
--->5 more centerpiece hurricane vases were purchased
--->Bought a plain white tank for the morning of the wedding day ... which I will embellish with "BRIDE" in sparkley rhinestones
I had quite the week with wedding stuff. First, we had issues with our tux place. Then, the salon called and cancelled our hair appointments. Which .... leaves a bride, who only has about a month to go, to think .... OH. MY. GOD. WHAT. ARE. WE. GOING. TO. DO. NOW!? Luckily, my sister in law Shannon is amazing, and she found us a new salon. The new salon is way better. I'm actually kind of happy it turned out this way in the end. GO SHANNON! Wooo!
Other wedding to-do's I am going to tackle next:
---> Buy more sand for centerpieces
---> Print programs
---> Print Table Numbers (actually, they are table names)
---> Begin seating chart
---> Begin printing place cards
---> Cardbox
---> and more!
41 days to go!
3 comments:
The tags are adorable! It so close now! Sounds like you are right on the ball with everything and I'm sure your day will be incredible.
I just read down a few posts (have been on our HM) and...what? You dunmped our dress????
Hi! Just re-found your blog. I used to read it quite a while back when I started visiting scrapjazz and other scrapbookers' blogs. Thought I'd say hello :)
I love the idea of a candy bar for your wedding!!
OMG!! I just said to ryan the other day- I want to shoot a wedding with a candy buffet!! I'M SO EXCITED!!
Post a Comment