I was up to this today...
Finishing touches on the programs...

1. Finished designing them
2. Contemplated paper choice for literally a half hour at the store
3. Begun the long job of printing them
4. Decided if I wanted a ribbon on them or not
5. Decided I did not want ribbon
6. Instead decided I wanted rounded corners
Such descisions ;-)
The final size is 6.5" tall by 5" wide.
This is the back side.
Yes, that is indeed how "remembrance" is spelled! I printed about 50 of them off and then started freaking out about the spelling. "Oh my GOSH, is it remembrance or rememberance?!"
Thank you, to dictionary.com to stopping my freak out session.
And don't worry ... I will use an actual corner rounder on the "real" programs! ;-)
Tomorrow, my friends, we'll be under 30 days...
How did that happen so fast!?

2 comments:
They're gorgeous!! :)
Love them!!! They turned out great! SO FUN- can't wait!
Post a Comment