Monday, June 01, 2009

What's New?

Long time, no blogging!
Things have pretty much been the same around here:
Had a great Memorial Day with a group of friends - including my friend's daugher's Jaelynn and Joelee, who are getting SO big:
Chris with Joelee. I can't wait til I have a photo like this someday, but with our OWN baby:
I think I mentioned it before, but I graduated from college on May 15th. We went for dinner for my mom's birthday, and my sister in law and my brother surprised me with this freakin' awesome Coach clutch for a graduation gift - I was NOT expecting anything at all! Isn't it just the cutest? I LOVE it!! Thanks if you're reading!
Shot my first wedding for the season two weekends ago. I had a lot of fun and it inspired me to purchase a different wedding gown! I felt mine was too plain and I didn't feel "gorgeous" in it - my new one - watch out! I feel pretty darn sexy in it! No sneak peeks! I'll post some photos for you on July 19th! ;-)
Here are some photos from the wedding I shot:



Our own wedding plans are going smoothly. We are kind of in that "waiting" period ... just waiting for response cards and for the day to get here!

There are preceisely 46 more days to go!

And 49 days until we hit the beach in Mexico!

Finally .... I finish my 5 1/2 month long first grade student teaching placement in 6 more days. It went so fast. I've been applying for jobs, but no bites so far. Wish me luck in the hunt!

6 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

The countdown is on and I bet you're so excited! Gorgeous job on the wedding photos, cannot wait to see pics of you in your wedding dress :)

Toni said...

Wow ,, just over a month to go. I know that you're super excited!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you're almost there! The wedding pictures you took were gorgeous!

Steph said...

Congrats on graduating! :)

Nurse Amber said...

Kayla...First off GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK on finding the most amazing teaching job...Secondly you are off the hook with those wedding shots..Good God girl I wish you could have taken photos of my wedding!!! And Congrats on your countdown!

Nurse Amber said...

Kayla...First off GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK on finding the most amazing teaching job...Secondly you are off the hook with those wedding shots..Good God girl I wish you could have taken photos of my wedding!!! And Congrats on your countdown!